Less than 20% of top management, below 10% of middle managers and just 2% of employees are able to clearly explain what the company’s strategy is. Only 20% of organizations have defined their strategy implicitly.
Is it a wonder that most of the employees are unable to describe the organization’s business model and added value to a customer?
Too often, we optimize our own area of responsibility and defend our territory, making us incapable of seeing the whole objectively. Successful strategy and business models utilize the experience and expertise of customers and the entire organization.
At your service:
• Clarifying the current business model
• Building new business models
• Business and market surveys
• Facilitating strategy work
• Management audits
• Creating a corporate governance model and management system
Strategy and business model
Implementation and change project execution
Phone +358 44 517 5286